Academician, Prof. Dr. Elchin Khalilov
Ø President of World Organization for Scientific Cooperation “Science Without Borders” (WOSCO, Germany, Munich, www.wosco.info );
Ø Academician and member of the Presidium of the International Academy of Sciences/International Council for Scientific Cooperation (IAS/ICSD, Austria, www.ias-icsd.org ).
Ø President of the National Section IAS of Azerbaijan ( www.ias-as.org ).
Ø Chairman of the International Committee on Global Geological and Environmental Change -"GEOCHANGE" (IC GGEC GEOCHANGE, Germany, https://www.wosco.info/about-geochange);
EDUCATION AND ACADEMIC DEGREE
· Khalilov Elchin Nusrat was born in 1959 in c. Baku in the family of petroleum geologist.
· Khalilov Elchin graduated from Azerbaijan Institute of Petroleum and Chemistry named after M. Azizbeyov in 1981 on speciality of geophysicist (the master, the engineer-geophysicist).
· In 1984 E. Khaliov defended PhD in geotectonics at the Institute of Geology of National Academy of Sciences of Azerbaijan.
· In 1990 he defended Doctoral of Science thesis at the Moscow State University after M. V. Lomonosov (c. Moscow) in the area of study and prediction of earthquakes and volcano eruptions. The degree of “Doctor of Sciences in Geophysics” is the highest academic degree in the Soviet Union (equivalent to the title of “Professor”).
· In 2001 he was elected an Academician of the International Academy of Sciences (Austria, Innsbruck);
· In 2008 he was elected a foreign member of the Russian Academy of Natural Sciences (Russia, Moscow);
· In 2011 Elchin Khalilov was assigned the academic title of Full Professor in the speciality of geotectonics and geodynamics. This status is assigned by the Expert Council of Higher Certifying Commission at the President of Azerbaijan.
WORK AND RESEARCH ACTIVITIES
· From 1981 to 1989 he worked in the Southern Department of All-Union Scientific-Research Institute of Geophysics in positions of: engineer, junior scientific specialist, senior scientific specialist and chief of laboratory.
· From 1986 to 1989 Khalilov E.N. was elected as the Deputy Chairman of the Council of Young Scientists and Spesialists of Central Committee of the Communist Youth Union of Azerbaijan.
· From 1988 to 1999 he was elected as the Deputy Chairman of the Union of Inventors of Azerbaijan.
· From 1989 to 1993 he is President of International Scientific and Technical Complex "Intergeo-Tethys".
· From 1991 to 1995 he was elected as the Deputy of Baku State Council of People's deputies and the Chairman of Permanent Deputy Commission on Ecology.
· From November 1993 to January 2014 Elchin Khalilov was the head of Scientific-Research Center of the Ministry of Defence and directly subordinated to the Minister of Defence of Azerbaijan.
· From 1997 to January 2014 he got the status of the Head of the Department of the Central Office and Chairman of Scientific-Military Council of the Ministry of Defence of Azerbaijan.
· In 2000, Khalilov E.N was appointed as Vice-chairman of Expert Council of Higher Certifying Commission at the President of Azerbaijan - the Highest State Body for awarding academic Degrees and Academic Titles;
· From 2002 up till 2021 E. Khalilov is the Director of Scientific-Research Institute on forecasting and studying of earthquakes (SRIPSE).
· In 2006-2010, Khalilov E.N was appointed as Chairman of Expert Council of Higher Certifying Commission at the President of Azerbaijan.
· In 2006 Elchin Khalilov was appointed a director of the International Project on the topic "New Technology of Seismic Stable Construction ".
· In 2007 Khalilov E.N. was the Co-chairman of the International Symposium «Natural cataclysms and global problems of a modern civilization» with participation of scientists from 30 countries of the world (on September, 24-27th 2007 г, Baku).
· In 2011 Khalilov E.N. was the Chairman of the International Congress - World Forum «Natural cataclysms and global problems of a modern civilization» with participation of scientists from 40 countries of the world (on September, 21-23th 2011 г, Turkey, Istanbul).
· From 2014 till 2021 he works as the President of Scientific and Technical Complex Intergeo-Tethys, Director General of the State Scientific-Industrial Mining corporation "AZERZEOLIT" and Director of Scientific-Research Institute of the Forecasting and Studying of Earthquakes (Baku, Azerbaijan).
· In 29 November 2018, Khalilov E.N. was elected an Academician of the International Academy of Ecology and Life Safety, associated with the DOI UN.
· January 1, 2019 Elchin Khalilov was elected an Vice-President of the International Alliance "One Belt and One Road" Science and Technology, China, Beijing.
· In 2021, Khalilov E.N. was elected an Academician of the International Academy of Sciences of the Turkic Peoples;
· In 2021, Academician, Prof. Dr. Elchin Khalilov became the winner of the competition of the National Talent Introduction Program "Torch Program" of the Ministry of Science and Technology of the People's Republic of China. As the winner of the National Talent Development Program of the People's Republic of China, Prof. Elchin Khalilov was officially registered in the State Register of Talents of the People's Republic of China as a talent of the highest category "B" and invited to work at Wenzhou University.
· Since September 2022, Academician Elchin Khalilov has been working at Wenzhou University as a Foreign Scientific Expert of the Highest Category and a Visiting Professor. He simultaneously heads several major research projects and the ZEOMAG research program, as well as the key laboratory of Wenzhou University.
· In 2001, Khalilov E.N. was elected as the full member (Academician) of International Academy of Science/International Council for Scientific Development H&E (Austria, Innsbruck www.ias-icsd.org ) and president of Azerbaijan Section of International Academy of Science/ICSD H&E (to present time) – (Baku, www.ias-as.org );
· In 2007 Elchin (till 2009) Khalilov was ellected as a Vice-President of the International Academy of Science H&E (Austria, Innsbruck) - http://www.ias-icsd.org/history.html
· In 2008 was elected as an Academician (foreign member) of Russian Academy of Natural Science - https://raen.info/
· From 2009 Elchin Khalilov elected of the Chairman of Board of World Organization for Scientific Cooperation (WOSCO) - https://www.wosco.info/.
· From 2009 is President of the Global Network for the Forecasting of Earthquakes (Germany, Munich) - https://www.wosco.info/gnfe
· From 2017 to present Elchin Khalilov elected of the President of World Organization for Scientific Cooperation (WOSCO, www.wosco.info , Munich, Germany).
· From 2018 was elected as the Academician of the International Academy of Ecology and Life Safety, associated with the DOI UN.
· GEOCHANGE: Problems of Global Changes of the Geological Environment. International Magazine, ISSN 978-9952-451-08-5 Chief Editor.
2010 - Present
Bulletin of the International Academy of Sciences. Russian Section. ISSN 1819-5773 Member of the Editorial Board.
2005 - Present
SCIENCE WITHOUT BORDERS. Transactions of the International Academy of Science. ISSN 2070-0334 Co-Chairman of the Editorial Board. 2001 - Present
· Khalilov Elchin Nusrat is a famous scientist in the field of global geological and environmental changes, geophysics, geodynamics and geotectonics, ecology and human life safety. He took part in many international conferences, held in USA, Russia, China, England, Austria, Azerbaijan, Germany, Brazil, Spain, Belgium, Czechia, Indonesia, Pakistan, Turkey, Bulgaria, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Greece, Iran, Kazakhstan, Ukraine, Slovakia and other countries.
· E.N.Khalilov is a co-author of the sole scientific discovery in Azerbaijan, 98 patents for invention (PCT, EUROPATENT, Eurasian patents, national patents of different countries).
· E.N.Khalilov is the author of more than 300 published scientific articles, eight monographs, more than 300 popular scientific articles. Three monographies of Prof. Elchin Halilov are also in library of the congress of the USA.
· (1984) Gold Medal of Prize for Science and Technics of the Communist Youth Union of Azerbaijan (Azerbaijan) - the highest award for young scientists of Azerbaijan;
· (2002) Gold Pin of International Academy of Science H&E (Austria);
· (2003) Silver Medal "Author of Scientific Discovery" of Russian Academy of Natural Sciences (Russia, Moscow);
· (2007) Medal of International Academy of Ecology and Environment (Russia, Moscow);
· (2008) Commemorative medal of the Pakistan Academy of Sciences (Pakistan).
· (2009) Gold Medal "Science without Borders" by the World Organization for Scientific Сooperation（Germany）
· (2019) Gold Medal "Health and Ecology" by the International Academy of Science (Austria);
· (2023) Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe Medal for his contribution to world science (European Academy of Natural Sciences, Germany);
THE BIOGRAPHY OF ELCHIN KHALILOV HAS BEEN PUBLISHED IN THE FOLLOWING AUTHORITATIVE BOOKS:
· Who is who of intellectuals. Eleventh edition. 1995/96, International Biographical Center, Cambridge, England, ISBN 0948875968, p. 238.
· Dictionary of International Biography. Who's Who in the 21st Century 1995. Twenty-third edition. A Biographical Record of Contemporary Achievement. Cambridge, England, ISBN 0948875410, p. 308.
· Man of the Year. 1995. Sixteenth edition. Cambridge, England, p. 227. ISBN 0948875461
· 100 Leaders of Science and Industry of the CIS. Book five. The results of the CIS Competition. Interparliamentary Assembly of the CIS Countries. Russia, Tribune Publishing House, 2000, ss. 338-339, ISBN 5901253019
· Famous scientists of Azerbaijan. Baku, 2003, Adiloglu Publishing House, p. 62
· Who is who in Azerbaijan. Encyclopedia. 1999, 544 p.
· Famous geophysicists of Azerbaijan. Encyclopedia. 2005
Ø ORCID ID: 0000-0001-7952-2802 (https://orcid.org/0000-0001-7952-2802 )
Ø VIAF (Virtual International Authoritative file): 21245270 (https://viaf.org/viaf/21245270/ )
Ø World Library: Id: WHEBN0024229974; WHEBN0000401606
Ø Library of Congress USA ID: n88249064 (https://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n88249064.html )
Ø Scopus ID: 36089816000; 7005456180
Ø Loop profile: 476052 (https://loop.frontiersin.org/people/476052/bio)